- Express shave
- Full hot towel shave
- Traditional shave
- Deluxe wet shave
- Deep back treatment
- S.O.S purifying facial
Haircut with shampoo /conditioner
WHY NOT MAKE YOUR CUT AN EXPERIENCE?
At the Inn Barbers we bring back to life the old tradition of barbering for the discerning gentleman by offering the full experience for our clients and offer hot coffee and refreshements with every visit.
add a relaxing 20-minute head massage for £25
- Sometimes you just want a quick shave to be ready in time for a night out or maybe even an important meeting. Not a problem at all. Includes facial exfoliation, hot steam towel, cut throat razor shave, and aftershave balm to finish and leave the skin soothed.
- It is advisable to book at the Inn Barbers to avoid disappointment but we can accept drop in appointments if you are in the area and just need your face fuzz tamed fast! You can even add a haircut for just £10!
Full hot towel shave – A traditional experience
- We offer a traditional hot towel shave service where you will be taken through our process to achieve the closest shave possible, as well as leaving your skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh. Our treatment includes a mini facial to prepare your skin before applying our shave cream, followed by a super sharp cut-throat razor to remove any unwanted hair down to the skin. We then apply our shave lotion for a calming effect and to moisturise your skin to leave it feeling soft, smooth and fresh. It’s a luxury experience! Appointments last a minimum of 40 minutes so make sure you clear some time. It’s important to indulge yourself now and then.
Traditional shave…because some things never go out of style
- Our processes are our strength. This offering includes a thorough facial exfoliation, hot steam towel, and a cut throat razor shave.
- This process is then repeated to deliver the closest possible shave for you. We then apply aftershave balm to finish and leave the skin soothed. Our clients really are king and our reputation is everything to us.
- A traditional shave with a haircut to finish just £25
Deluxe wet shave…For those treat yourself moments
- Our processes are our strength. This offering includes a thorough facial exfoliation, hot steam towel, and a cut throat razor shave. This process is then repeated to deliver the closest possible shave for you. Unlike the traditional shave we use essential oils and a facila masque as part of the process. We then apply aftershave balm to finish and leave the skin soothed. Our clients really are king and our reputation is everything to us. A deluxe wet close shave with a haircut to finish – £32
Deep Back Treatment …You deserve to unwind
- We all know that life gets busy and this is why we offer a luxurious 45 minute deep back treatment to help you unwind. Our treatment includes a cleanse, exfoliation, mask & relaxing back massage for the ultimate pamper experience.
S.O.S Purifying Facial …Take some time out for you
- Our S.O.S treatment is amazingly effective. It includes a 1 hr 15-minute treatment to purify congested skin and clear your complexion. The result leaves you refreshed and energised and your skin feeling better than ever before.
Sometimes you just want a quick shave to be ready in time for a night out or maybe even an important meeting.
Come on chaps…you can handle it!
We are trained to minimise discomfort with a swift and expertly done waxing session. We use the most delicate and effective techniques to achieve expert hair removal so that you can get back to your busy life with minimum worry about unwanted fuzz. YES, it hurts a little when you wax and NO, the pain isn’t fatal - it will pass. YES, the hair does come back. NO, the hair won’t grow back more coarsely.
Shoulders & Arms
Chest & Back
If you can’t tone it…tan it!
As well as a range of therapeutic Spa Treatments we specialise in male spray tanning. As well as allowing us to cheat unpredictable weather, a tan can hide a multitude of imperfections, make us less self-conscious when we hit the beach and even make us look a little buffer (as celebrity tanner James Read puts it, “If you can’t tone it, tan it!”).